6 SERUMS YOUR ACNE-PRONE SKIN NEEDS

COMMENT

They're so many serums in the market but which ones are formulated with the right ingredients for the best results?

These are 6 serums that you might want to incorporate in your skincare routine.

Even if you're not acne prone skin, you should still invest in a serum- think of it as a concentrated magic potion that gives your skin an extra barrier of protection.

πŸ‘†tap for ➑️

1. ULTRA-LIGHT ANTIOXIDANT

This is a basic serum packed full of antioxidants..

so why is it in this article?

Many acne sufferers already use acne-fighting ingredients that tend to get their skin on a bit of the dry side and for those with already sensitive skin (me) we usually are prone to more redness and dryness depending on the ingredients.

This serum is light and gets the job done.

Its water like texture won't clog pores, it feels amazing on the skin and it's not tested on animals!

You can purchase this product on PaulasChoice website.

πŸ‘†for ➑️ & ✌️tap for ⬅️

2. CARROT SERUM

Micheal Todd!

An old fave of mine.

This multivitamin serum is packed full of skin loving ingredients to see results.

Some of its key ingredients include salicylic acid, sea fennel, B3 and carrot that's all in a soothing base of 100% organic aloe vera juice.

This is a company that is cruelty-free as well!

3. FERULIC ACID SERUM

This is another small brand company I've been supporting over the years.

I love their optimum 20% vitamin c with ferulic acid in it.

It will dry up acne within the next few days, cystic acne sufferers will benefit from this and those with aging skin.

The vitamin c is stabilized in the UV bottles and provides ultimate benefits to the skin and like with any acid always wear SPF 30 or more when going outside.

Cruelty free as well!

4. VINE -ACTIV GLOW ACTIVATING ANTI-WRINKLE SERUM

I went into Sephora and I saw the new line that Caudalie was carrying and its good news for all skin types!

This serum is incredibly light, I feel it makes my skin balanced and look "fresh" while still looking glowy.

I also found it really made my makeup apply nice to my skin but that's not one of the claims on the bottle!

Currently obsessed.

5. DRUNK ELEPHANT

This line packs a punch..

especially their serums.

I love both serums they have and the one that I specifically use at night if my skin is looking dull is the T.L.C Framboos Glycolic Night serum.

This serum isn't 5 or 10 BUT a 12 percent AHA serum that helps to resurface and refine fine lines.

( This will also help the pores to appear smaller) Love!

6. CLINIQUE ACNE SOLUTIONS

Okay so I love their moisturizing gel and this serum paired with that is amazing.

It does contain BHA and its formulation is hydrating as it helps clear and treat acne without dryness or irritation.You can say goodbye to scaly skin from using drying acids that don't help balance your skin with this serum!

DID YOU LIKE THIS ARTICLE?

Follow me for more to come :)