7 Gift Ideas If Your Boyfriend Is Hard To Buy For

COMMENT

My boyfriend is literally one of the worst people to buy for. He always says there’s nothing he needs so I can never get any suggestions out of him. I always want to get him something nice so it takes ages to even figure out a starting point. However, after being with him for 2 and a half years, I’m finally getting half-decent at finding presents for him! if your boyfriend is also a nightmare to buy for, check out this little list and you’ll hopefully get some inspiration…

1) FANDOM FUN

My boyfriend loves superheroes – especially Batman – so merchandise is often a good route to go down. Whatever your boyfriend is interested in, there will be some merchandise you can find online and you can get some really good deals. There’s a huge variety of stuff; from socks, mugs and phone cases to posters, action figures and duvet covers… there’ll hopefully be something he’d like!

2) FRAGRANCES

This is mutually beneficial gift idea because you can choose a scent you’d like to smell on your boyfriend (taking his taste into account as well of course!). It also may not be something your boyfriend would think about buying for himself. There are so many fragrances to choose from at range of prices, so depending on the occasion you can decide how much you’d like to spend.

3) AN EXPERIENCE

This is definitely a winner in my book. If you can’t think of a physical present, buy tickets for an experience. It could be for a concert or show, or if he’s a bit of an adrenaline junkie like mine is, it could be something more unique like skydiving! If there’s genuinely nothing he needs/wants, he may be more appreciative of a gift like this.

4) CLOTHES

The majority of the male population don’t like shopping. My boyfriend only goes when he’s either totally desperate for clothes or forced by me or his mum. You probably know your boyfriend quite well and know what kind of style he likes, so a good present could be a nice piece of clothing. It’s more of a practical gift, but that doesn’t mean that it can’t be really cool and something he loves.

5) GADGETS

Boys and their toys! A lot of them love a good gadget so that could be a good gift idea. I got my boyfriend a remote controlled helicopter and he thought it was great. You can pick up a range of gadgets for really good prices online so check them out and see what you can find. If you do get him a cool gadget, I bet he won’t be able to put it down!

6) SPORTING ACCESSORIES

My boyfriend does kickboxing in his spare time so for Valentine’s Day I bought him a new pair of shorts to wear for his classes. If your boyfriend has any sporting hobbies then he’ll definitely need some accessories. This is probably something to ask him about first though as you may not know exactly what he needs.

7) GO PERSONALISED

Although some guys like to make out that they’re emotionally solid and don’t get sentimental about stuff, they really do. Sometimes a personalised gift can mean more to them because it’s obvious that you’ve put a lot of thought and time into it. I bought my boyfriend a little wooden chest and filled it with 100 of our best memories together and he loved it!

It’s so annoying when your boyfriend is hard to buy for, but I hope you’ve managed to get some inspiration from this list! Will you use any of these ideas?

If you like what you see, follow me :)