Download Music On Your iPhone- Free

COMMENT

Step 1: Go to the App Store and search for Documents 5. Download. Then, search for "my mp3". Download "My mp3- covert videos..."

Step 2: Tap the browser sign in the bottom right corner within the documents app.

Type in "YouTube.com"

Step 3: On YouTube, search for the name of the song you want to download, and add the word "lyrics" at the end of it. ( i.e. Hands to myself lyrics)

Step 4: Play video to make sure it is good quality. If so, edit the link above. Type "ss" right before the URL says "YouTube". ( i.e. http://m.ssyoutube...etc)

Step 5: Tap "go". This will take you to a downloading website where the link to your song will be copied already. Tap the download button. When it has been downloaded. You will be notified. This should only take a few seconds.

Step 6: Tap the bottom left file icon. Then, tap the file that is labeled "downloads". Press and hold the video that you just downloaded. Move it to the "drag here" sign, which will be flashing. That will take you to all of the other files, one of which will be labeled "photos". Drag your video to the photos file.

Step 7: In the "my mp3" app, tap the search icon. Choose video from gallery. Go to your photo stream and select the downloaded video. Hit "choose". Now, your song will be available offline for free, within the mp3 app!

Note: This process requires wifi, but once your songs have been downloaded like so, you will be able to listen to them without any internet.